Today I'm gonna share the recipe of my favourite food which is:
Chicken and Rice Casserole
This is the list of ingredient that you need:
- 1 cup of uncooked white rice.
- 1 (10.75 Ounce) can be condensed cream of chicken soup.
- 7/8 cups of water.
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
This is the steps in preparing this delicious meal:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread rice in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry; arrange chicken pieces on top of rice.
- Mix soup and water together and pour over chicken and rice. Sprinkle dry onion soup mix on top.
- Cover and seal TIGHTLY with foil. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Lastly, enjoy this delightful recipe. =)
That is all. It's a really easy recipe which I'm sure everyone can try hassle free.
THANKS and BYE-BYE ~~~~...=D