Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My hobbies.

Hye Pn.Marjan!!


In this post i'm going to post about my hobby.*Obviously,it's in the title.
I have a lot of hobby but I'm just going to mention only one of them:


Which is playing VIDEO GAMES!!


I have been playing video games since I was a little boy. Started with the old-skool brick games to the latest games nowadays. I played all type of games from console to pc, I don't care, I love them all.


Here are some of my all time favourite video games.


- The StarCraft Series.
This is one of the first pc game that I have ever played. My father is the one that         introduce the game to me and I'm hooked ever since. I used to waste hours playing this game. On July 2010,  StarCraft 2: Wings of Libertythe long awaited sequel to this best selling game was release and I was really excited to play it and I was not disappointed, the game-play was simply awesome.
Original StarCraft



The long awaited sequel.


- Super Mario Bros.
No words to describe this game. Everyone's favourite plumber and an all-time best platform game there is. Everything was perfect from the hero, princess, the dreadful Bowser to the platform environment. Simply Superb.

The original Super Mario Bros.


- Pro Evolution Soccer Series.(PES)
Undoubtedly the best football game there is with hours of time wasted, this is my top list of favourite games. With the game being frequently updated to keep up with the fast pace of footballing world, it is sure to give player the best footballing experience on video game. 

Latest instalment in PES series.



Well that is all for this post.
BYE-BYE ~~~~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment